Mediterranean Roasted Corn

2:51:00 PM

My family loves Cheap. Fast. Good's Roasted Corn recipe. It's simple and super yummy. However, last night we wanted something just as yummy, but I was looking for some more oomph to my side dish. As I was getting ready, my husband stopped by the kitchen and saw that I was getting ready to roast the corn, and he said, "Can we add something to the corn tonight?" I guess great minds do think alike!

I was going for a kind of Mediterranean feel for this. If you have feta on hand, you could try sprinkling that on top. My oldest probably wouldn't have gone for that, and we only had Parmesan on hand anyway.

When we ate the corn, my husband said that it was the best.corn.ever. I went back for seconds. We are definitely going to do this one again!!



Mediterranean Roasted Corn
Ingredients
16 oz frozen corn
2 oz sun dried tomatoes packed in oil (with 1 tbsp packing oil)
1/4 to 1/2 medium onion, diced
shredded parmesan cheese for garnish

Preheat oven to 450. Put corn in colander and rinse with warm water to partially thaw. Drain well.



Mix corn, tomatoes with oil, and onion together in a bowl.



Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.



 Put in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until edges of vegetables turn brown and carmelize. Serve with parmesan cheese.








Sometimes I link up at the following places: 
MomTrendsSimply Sugar and Gluten Free , House of Hepworths, Positively Splendid
The Finer Things and I Dream of Clean’s Spring Cleaning ChallengeA Little TipsyHow to Nest for Less,  Not Just a Housewife, The King's Court IV,  The Finer Things in Life, and Organizing Junkie.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yum! This sounds fantastic. I'm definitely going to serve it up as a side this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over to visit from "Turning the Clock Back." This looks SO good! I am for sure going to try it. Feel free to come over and link it up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I'd love to have you join us. :-)

    ReplyDelete